Friday, July 30, 2010

Have no fear...

...I'm still alive!

I know you have all been sitting at your computers, anxiously awaiting, nearing desperation, calling out to the universe- "WHY hasn't she posted in over a WEEK??"

You can finally exhale.

I usually find a few minutes to squeeze in a post after lunch, but last week my computer was on the fritz. They debugged it, and when i got back on- no blog access. Such a sad day. Fortunately, all has been mysteriously and conveniently restored.

Nerdball #1 and my pops are coming to visit me at my place of business this afternoon, I can hardly wait! ANDDDD they're picking up the new puppy tomorrow- little Shug Avery. Can't wait to snuggle her up!

And lastly, I'm issuing a challenge:
I've been playing a shocking (unhealthy) amount of Tetris lately here.
My current high score is 127,550 which puts me in the 60th percentile. booyah.
Beat me, and I'll... i don't know...do a dare issued by you.

...that could be dangerous.

Happy tetris-ing.

2 comments:

  1. WOO WOO! :)

    Wondering where you went... ha. Welcome back girl!

    Oh, and I am soooo terrible at Tetris. Now way I would even TRY to beat that score- you are killer!

    Love, makay

    ReplyDelete