Monday, August 2, 2010

Look who's finally here!

Welcome to the family Shug!
Playing with big brother Rufus
Smiling for the camera!

Hello everyone! Isn't my new baby sister the cutest??? Shug joined our family on Saturday, July 31. I can't wait to go to Weirton this weekend and snuggle her up!!
Speaking of weekends...
I just had a great one :) I spent the weekend in Athens, OH with Jonathan's family. It was our first visit as a married couple, and Yia yia even put out the silk sheets for us- haha! It was so great to spend time with cousins and aunts and uncles. We spent lots of time just sitting around and telling stories. Like any family, they are full of quirks and characters, making it all the more fun.
A personal favorite memory from the weekend: yia yia running over to me as I was walking down the stairs to sprinkle Sugar on my head and say (in her rich Greek accent), "Sorry honey, but I have to do this- so you will be sweet your whole life!"
haha! isn't that the cutest??



3 comments:

  1. AHHHH. that puppy is soo super cute! I'm SO glad you've had such a glorious weekend. SO awesome! Miss you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww- Totally adorable! :)

    I love the sweet thing- too cute.

    Love, Makay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your comment on my blog! Thanksss! :)

    I just wanted to let you know if www.makaysjawjourney.blogspot.com is boring for you I do have a blog more like yours- a life (day to day blog) that you may enjoy more... I don't know if you have seen it-

    www.sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com

    :)

    I just thought I would let you know! :) Thanks for the comment though! Haha... guys like their long hair. ;)

    ha- I am doing what I want though!

    Love, Makay

    ReplyDelete