Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Souls knit together...

Kaitlin is home.
Kait followed the Lord's leading and left in the fall of 2008 for Venezuela to minister to college students in Maracaibo. She has been faithfully serving there for the past 2 years and is finally home. Few people are fortunate enough to know a friendship like ours. I am so incredibly blessed by her love for the Lord and her presence in my life.
She's finally home and she's coming to visit this weekend--and I can hardly wait!



*a favorite hangout in 2008, the brick wall outside of our apartment :)*
"Oil and perfume make the heart glad, so a man's counsel is sweet to his friend."
Proverbs 27:9

*My visit to Venezuela during spring break of 2009- It was the first time we'd seen each other since she left*
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
Proverbs 27:17


"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you."
Philippians 1:3

4 comments:

  1. WOW. I feel you girl! My best friend Britt is in Honduras right now... she will be back in August, but then next august she will be going to Argentina for a whole year! I miss her, but she is the serving the Lord well.

    I hope you have fun! :)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I love both you and Kaitlin and it's so encouraging to see your love for one another. :)

    I'm going to try to refrain from commenting on every single post you write....

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you, and i'll see you in a couple of hours!

    ReplyDelete