Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today won't go down in history...

..but here are some things that made me smile :)


catching up with Cass
I love this girl with all my heart.
our hearts are permanently attached...which i love.
When I took this picture years ago, we were on a mission to find my puppy who had run off.
I miss getting as much time with her as I used to.
But phone dates help a little :)
iced chai-
I'm taking a legal memoir class which I LOVE!
There are only two of us in the class (weird, i know...)
and we got Professor Elkins to move the class to Starbucks.
yes, that's right folks- class. at. starbucks.
so while you're all busy pouring over case briefs-- I'll be casually discussing literary masterpieces over cool, refreshing, chai.
:)

Ok- mushy gushy alert!
When I got home from class/work/class today,
I walked in the door still going 100 miles an hour,
and Jonathan stopped me in my path
and gave me the
sweetest
most loving
romantic
kiss.
mmm....happiness:)

i'm sorry...but can you really look at this and NOT laugh?
I cried.
I literally cried.
tears. actual real life tears.

and lastly, this video!
I've probably watched it at least 400 times over the last couple of years...
it still makes me tear up :)
So even if today hasn't been especially noteworthy,
even if you feel exhausted and blah,
think of something that made you SMILE today, and jot it down!

2 comments:

  1. You make me smile! Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why? YOUR BLOG DISAPPEARED FROM MY BLOGGER FEED! But now worries darling! You are most certainly back! It did it to many of my favorites- I though you had actually left- and I was devastated! But then I came to realize- NO IT WAS JUST STUPID OLE' BLOGGER!!!! haha. :) I missed smiling from you posts... thanks... love yas,
    Makay

    ReplyDelete