Tuesday, February 8, 2011

12 minutes till the bus comes

So I'm rushing to post something.
anything.

a million things on my mind, as usual. But hardly anything that I can share with you in 12 (now 11) minutes.

So for today, let me just say a few things.

1) I've been wanting to eat healthier, but I made 5 pounds of sloppy joe for the super bowl, virtually none of which was actually eaten. So guess what I'm having for lunch every day this week?

2) I was craving orange sherbert last night like nobody's business and it didn't taste like I wanted it to. Maybe tonight it'll be better.

3) I absolutely hate taking the bus, however the bus is taking me to "class" at Zen Clay where I will be sipping tea and discussing some fine (and some not so fine)legal memoir pieces. Which, I feel, is one of the better places a bus can take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment