Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A few products I am swearing by these days...

Tresemme's Fresh Start Dry Shampoo--
holy cow. are you ready for this?
If you're like me and only find the time to actually wash your hair every 2 (or 3 or 4...) days-
this is your new best friend.
Three or four pumps of this magical foam applied to the {greasy} roots
and VOILA!
clean, grease-free hair.
Where have you BEEN my whole life??



and....

Arnold Select Sandwich Thins--
These things are delicious and only 100 calories!
does it get any better?
We discovered these last week when we went to Kroger's searching
for Pita bread (which we never found)
and so we picked up these little beauties instead :)
They worked great for our balsamic chicken and veggie sandwiches for dinner that night.

(I also sometimes toast them and eat them with peanut butter for a light/filling breakfast!)
Enjoy :)



Have you discovered any hidden gems lately???


4 comments:

  1. If you have a Walgreen's you need to get "Pssssst" Dry Shampoo spray...I love that even more than Tressemme's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who swears by that shampoo. She uses it after her workouts and she says it's the best thing ever! I'm starting to think I may need to invest in a can myself! Thanks for the suggestions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I must try the dry shampoo...I am terrible at keeping up with my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try that dry shampoo!!

    ReplyDelete