Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Everyday is valentines day

I meant to post this on Monday, but it's never too late to celebrate love, right?

One day when my little girl says,
"tell me a story about you and Daddy!"
I'll say...

Once upon a time there was a girl and a boy.
They were great friends.

...and they were pretty goofy.

and one day, something amazing happened. They fell in love.

they kept falling and falling...

and falling and falling...

and falling :)
                                     

at last, he asked her a very important question...

and she said YES!

And just a few months later, they were married.

and they are still living so happily ever after.

The End :)

3 comments:

  1. THAT Is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL post!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the pictures you chose! I hadn't read your blog in awhile, so it was sweet to read today. And it made me miss you a toooon! Can we plan a fun date when I get back to Pittsburgh? movie, shopping, whatever it is. You need a break from law school, and I need to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yes!! let me know when you're here!!

    ReplyDelete