Friday, February 11, 2011

Introducing for the FIRST time:
the marvelous,
spectacular,
amazing,
unbelievably good-looking...

Law LADIES!



















As you can see, we had some fun at our "photo shoot" yesterday!
I hold this lovely group of blogger ladies close to my heart, and I hope you will too!

Meet the law ladies:

Cole

I am a law lady who is learning to find balance and beauty in all the craziness of life. A Space of My Own lets me focus on the good things, vent about the difficult ones and document the process of life and all its twists and turns.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Lauren

I started my blog Luxlucy randomly after finding and following a few amazing blogs. After reading the blogger's posts for a few months I decided to give blogging a shot. It was a rocky start and I rarely kept up with my posting. When I started law school a year and a half ago I began to see my blog as a creative outlet instead of a burden and have started posting more and more. I love that so many of my law school friends also have blogs--I enjoy reading their posts and am inspired by them everyday!

*~*~*~*~*~*

Ambria

Inter Alia (should be italicized, in legal language, means "among other things" During my second semester of law school, I realized I needed an artistic outlet that had nothing to do with the law. My best friend Jess always inspired me with her blog, so I decided to try it out!!! Currently, my posts have focused on my journey to lose weight and become more healthy, but the beauty of "among other things" means I can talk about anything my li heart desires (Including tributes to Michael Jackson and Kanye West v. Charlie Sheen debates)!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*

Jessica

Crafting Happiness is my project to celebrate the creative spirit and passion in all of us, one day at a time. I want to encourage the creative spirit is each one of my readers through: daily inspiration, fashion outfit posts, vintage finds, thrifting advice, various cute collections, home decorating, advice on translating your style to all the areas of your life, yummy food, supporting local businesses, music reviews and suggestions, and all sorts of lovely guest post by inspired souls.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Me


I’ll be brief is a place where I can channel my daily frustrations, revelations, and inspirations :) For me, blogging has been a very necessary outlet during this crazy era of my life. Law school brought with it tons of new experiences, new friends, and new challenges. Having a place to sort things out and bounce ideas off other bloggers has been so helpful—and having this small community of fellow law ladies/bloggers within the vast blogosphere has been the icing on the cake!

Be sure to visit all the girls' blogs (linked in their names), and keep checking back for more of our fun projects- starting with a dinner party Sunday night!

To see our group blog, click on the new link over thereon my sidebar :)------->

No comments:

Post a Comment