Monday, January 31, 2011

A picture...

...for those of you who aren't really word people :)
Last week all four Gevas students were trying to get some work done.
Instead we watched this,
and this,
and finally this.
And finally Momma Gevas took a picture. If you don't look too closely, you can imagine that we were being productive *wink*
~~~
In other news, today has been long, treacherously boring, and ultimately uneventful. Our office was putting on a lease review clinic in the student union. 4 people attended, though i'm not sure I would count the last 2 since they had an appointment...or the first one since his mom made him come. so really, we had 1.
oh well.
maybe we'll be more successful next year?
but in approximately 14 minutes, I'll be going home to eat some soup my mom sent back with us this weekend and snuggle with my hubby.
looking forward to that. I'm even looking forward to reading Employment Law. Productivity is welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment