Thursday, January 27, 2011

deep sigh of contentment :)

I know that God never takes us anywhere for no reason at all.
While law school has been different for me than for most students, I never question its value.
Maybe it's preparing me for a career 5, 10, 20 years down the line.
Maybe its purpose was simply to bring certain people into my life.

i truly have no idea...and i truly don't care :)

I am where I am by the design of my Creator, and i need little more reassurance than that.

~~~~

But as for today, well, it was lovely.
I've studied some.
I've cleaned our little apartment top to bottom.
I've washed, dried, folded and put away 4 loads of laundry (much needed!)
i've cooked, eaten, and cleaned up a delicious dinner.
i've snuggled with my husband.
i've called my Dad, who I've been missing very much.
i've watched 1 episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter.
i've made plans to go wedding dress shopping with my soon-to-be sister-in-law saturday morning!
...i'm also planning to eat a bowl of ice cream in the very near future.

I feel so blessed to have a loving husband and a peaceful home,
I am honored to have the responsibility and opportunity to care for both :)

3 comments: