Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello 2011, nice to meet you.

2010 ended in a fury.
We have three Christmases. Polish Christmas (december 24th), good old fashioned American Christmas (the 25th), and Serbian Christmas (January 7th.) All of these christmases have eves, which makes for 6 days of celebration and food. Then, because my parents are party animals, they host a yearly New Year's eve party. It's become my favorite holiday over the years. It has become such a lovely tradition for us and the people who come. Some of them we only see once a year and it really blesses my heart to see their faces.
In the midst of all the holiday joy, we travelled to visit friends, friends travelled to visit us, our car broke down several times and cost us several dollars, we struggled to divinde our time evenly and wisely amongst 2 families- a challenge for all newlyweds. But overall, I feel blessed to have so much love in my life that at the end of a holiday, I feel tired.

In 2010-
I was single, engaged, and married.
I moved into a new apartment.
I was a 1st and 2nd year law student.
I started a job and took my first ever summer course.
My husband joined me in law school and kicked butt his first semester.
My best friends moved or made plans to move all over the country.
I made new friends.
We started attending a new church and a new home group.

So many more things and I am thankful for all of them. Good experiences and not so good. All of them molded me and changed me.

I am happy to be back blogging. It's such a fun outlet for me. I love sharing my life with the few of you may read this.
Even if you don't, I don't mind. I'm doing this for me this year. I hope I can share things that are encouraging, interesting, or inspiring to you along the way.

All my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment