Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thanksgiving in June

Everybody knows New Year's resolutions don't stick...
...but I hear some people are having luck with summer ones :)

It's summertime and I am thankful.

Thankful for not having to dig my car out of the snow.
Thankful for a job that I love.
Thankful to be getting my seminar class out of the way.
Thankful to be done with finals.
Thankful for an apartment that feels like a home.
Thankful for a mother who taught me to cook.
Thankful for far-away friends who keep in touch.
Thankful that my parents made my car pretty and new again.
Thankful for some quiet time.
Thankful for the little electric piano that brings me such joy.
Thankful that I was able to celebrate our marriage with all of the people we love most.
Thankful for 2 new sisters.
Thankful for a husband that just feels like another part of me.
Thankful to the Lord for all these things and so many more.




No comments:

Post a Comment