Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blackberry Chronicles: Installment 2

This is our new and QUITE improved laundry room :) For a while Jonathan was calling it the shame dungeon. Anything that we couldn't find a place for, found itself being tossed into the abyss. Our dryer wasn't up and running until Friday, so it really wasn't bothering anyone.
Then, all at once, some profoundly domestic aura fell upon me and I whipped the room into shape while Jonathan fixed our dryer. I wish I had before pictures for you, the "after" shot alone just does not do the place justice.

Not a lot of explaining to do here. My dear friend Mina and I were on our way to our Juvenile Justice summer class, and we just had to sqeeze in a little Starbucks to get our brains functioning.
Grande iced chai. yes. please.

Tee hee. A few month's ago Jonathan's phone went a little cuckoo--but with no insurance and another year to go on the contract, we purchased a GoPhone for the time being. they look like silly little play phones. He can pick between, like, 2 backgrounds and 3 ring tones. So when we saw this sign... i just couldn't resist. He's such a trooper :)

Did you ever crave something so intensely...

...That you simply could not WAIT for dinner time?







pretty pretty.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I would love to meet you there. Would it be Friday, or Saturday? It would be like, my first real blog friend meeting! AND we're sisters in Christ AND it would just be incredible. Text me if you want, or email me, because it's loads easier, hehe.
    caraalynn@gmail dot com
    OR
    724 four two one 7132
    xoxox YAY. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shame Dungeon. I love it!

    ReplyDelete