Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Season

*Sigh*

I desperately wish I had pictures to post for you guys...but for some reason my Blackberry won't send my pictures to my email anymore. I think it's mad at me for dropping it in the toilet :(

Well, it's Wednesday of week 1, year 2. I am officially a 2L.

The past few days has been a great balance of work, friends, family, and home. The first week is always jam packed with assignments, so before you even step foot in a class room- you've got a pretty substantial work load to deal with.

Case law can be a little hard to adjust do. If you generally read a page a minute, case law will slow you down to 5-10 mins per page. A 10 page reading assignment in some classes can take an hour or more. Poor Jonathan is experiencing that phenomenon for the first time. He is putting hours and hours of work in, only to find that he's only read a handful of pages. keep chugging along, hubby! it'll get easier, i promise!
plus you'll always have my love, support, and snuggles:)

So while we've spent many hours staring at our books, we've made time for lots of other things as well!
Including...

Shopping with Mommy (who lovingly bought the CUTEST fall outfit:)
Dinner with the family (yummy steaks, broccolli casserole, and CHEESEcake!!)
Hanging out with old friends and making new ones (a 1L welcome part at lazy lizard, dinner with Jonathan's new friend Jason, cookout at Mina's)

and lots more!

I hope this whole semester moves along smoothly and remains balanced.

2 comments: