Friday, September 10, 2010

All by myself :)

There are two kinds of "alone" when you're the only one working in the whole office on Friday...
the sad-mopey-deep sigh-nothing to do-lame-o-blah-I'm soooo bored-is it 5:00 yet?-drooping eyelids- wish someone would text me back- I'm hungry-this day sucks kind...
or...
the what a wonderful day to do silly things-see how many games of tetris I can play- revel in the fact that I have extra time to get my work done-i brought a yummy lunch today-smile just because you love your husband-talk to yourself-so glad it's almost the weekend-glad I don't have any one to answer to- get to sit in the big office- get excited about every client who comes in to sign a document or make a copy-love your life kind.

I pick number 2.
To anyone who is all by themselves--Have a lovely lonely day:)

1 comment: