Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I know it's only Wednesday,

But i'm already looking forward to this weekend :)
It will consist of...
Spending time with family
and new family! my sister-in-laws are coming too!


playing and snuggling with Shug, the new family addition!

eating yummy lamb and chicken

and hanging out at the pool, soaking up my virtual last chance at a tan before school starts :(


and MOST excitingly...


Have you ever seen a more beautiful family??



These are the Whitlocks (sans the parents). They have been living in Mozambique for a year and are finally home. From day 1 I have watched this family and thought to myself, I hope Jonathan and I can raise a family like that. A BIG family. Beautiful, respectful, God-following children. Ready to go and follow the Lord wherever he calls. They are such wonderful friends and I have missed them greatly.

All 7 of them will be in Weirton this weekend for our cookout...
...and I cannot WAIT to hug each and every one of them.

1 comment:

  1. This REALLY blessed my heart! Thank you, Sweet Friend. May the Lord grant your desires as you earnestly seek to do His will!

    ReplyDelete