Wednesday, March 9, 2011

words.

I think I was starting to forget that part of why I blog is just for me.
I love the community and the design and the personality of blogging...
but I also just love the relief it brings me.
I sometimes think when I'm blogging,
"the people want pictures! give them what they want!"
or
"recipes and projects! that'll do then trick, then they'll read!"
but a part of what my blog is
is just a journal that I don't mind you reading:)

Sometimes my blogs might be word-heavy. I know a lot of people are turned off by that, but oh well.
read, or don't read. I don't mind, I just appreciate that you stopped by.

And so today will be just words.
I had a coffee-date with Cole today that involved encouraging words and a promise to read the Word.
I'm writing a memo full of words and words and words.

I didn't sleep well alst night because lists of words were runnign through my head.
I'm listening to Josh Garrels and his songs are comprised of lots of inspiring words.
words.
words.
words.
sometime when you say a word too many times, it doesn't make sense anymore.
words.

2 comments:

  1. I love all our words together! Coffee dates with you make my soul smile :) Can't wait to read the Word and talk about it next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of us forget that a blog should be about US and our WORDS. Thanks for the reminder lady!

    ReplyDelete