Friday, August 28, 2009

As promised, I will be brief...

...for the most part.

this is my first blog. Law school, as some of you know, restricts those of us who have creative writing urges. Thus, I am establishing this blog as my necessary outlet.
Jess, whom many of you may follow, is a new friend and INCREDIBLE girl who has introduced me to the world of blogging. A strange, mysterious, and frightening world. I am hoping that the blogging society will roll out the welcome carpet for me and kindly excuse any beginner faux pas that I may exhibit.
I look forward to, at a totally non-creepy level, involving myself in your lives, and hope that you vicariously relish in mine.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging!!! It gets addictive!!! Jessica is the perfect person to help you with this because her blog is fabulous!!! Come visit my blog anytime!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome!! I have been reading Jessica's blog for a while now. She'll be a great mentor for your blogging endeavors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So glad you started the obsessive hobby of blogging :)
    Can't wait to see you in action.
    Now get to studying!

    {I'm totally kidding- obviously. I'm the one who keeps you from studying haha}

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the blogging world. glad to hear that another girl in motown has a blog. motown blogging girls unite! :)

    ReplyDelete