Monday, August 29, 2011

Prepare to be amazed

I treadmilled (my new word?) over 15 miles this week!
I realize that walking/jogging 2-3 miles a day does not exactly constitute the pinnacle of fitness
But it's a start!
And I am truly having the time of my life:)
Apparently, working out produces unnatural amounts of endorphins and adrenaline in my blood stream-
if I would have known this, I would have started working out years ago!
(I'm not kidding, when I leave the gym I don't feel like doing anything but going back to the gym...jealous?)

side note: my much more stable and level-minded husband does not share this explosion of happiness and motivation after a good-work-out. He says he just feels tired. Which is unfortunate.

Anyway...
I just wanted to share my new found treadmill excitement with you.

happy treadmilling:)




2 comments:

  1. You go girl!!

    Hope the start to your semester is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is FOR SURE addictive :)
    Glad you are enjoying!

    ReplyDelete